The New Brunswick Research Data Centre (NB-RDC) was one of the first RDCs to commence operations in 2001. Since then more than 250 researchers have accessed the facility producing a wide variety of research reports. Following is a recent list of reports generated by NB-RDC researchers.
Please note, the URLs below link to CRDCN publication pages (references and abstracts) and not necessarily the reports, themselves.
- Watson, B., and Obserg L. (2018). Job insecurity and mental health in Canada. Applied Economics, 50 (38), 4137-4152.
- Okkola, S., and Brunelle C. (2018). The changing determinants of housing affordability in oil-booming agglomerations: a quantile regression investigation from Canada, 1991-2011. Housing Studies, ePub ahead of print, 1-32.
- McDonald, J. Ted, Farnworth M., and Liu Z. (2017). Cancer and the healthy immigrant effect: A statistical analysis of cancer diagnosis using a linked Census-cancer registry administrative database. BMC Public Health, 17 (296), 1-14.
- Dàvila, M. Isabel Gar (2017). Individual and ecological determinants of access to mental health services among youth: An analysis of survey and census data. Graduate Academic Unit of Interdisciplinary Studies. Fredericton, NB: University of New Brunswick.
- Clair, L. (2017). Nonparametric kernal estimation methods using complex survey data. Department of Economics. Hamilton, ON: McMaster University.
- Vasiliadis, H-M., Dezetter A., Latimer E., Drapea M., and Lesage A. (2017). Assessing the costs and benefits of insuring psychological services as part of medicare for depression in Canada. Psychiatric Services, 68 (9), 899-906.
- All NB-RDC Publications
- 2016 NB-RDC Annual Report
- 2015 NB-RDC Annual Report
- 2013 NB-RDC Annual Report
- 2012 NB-RDC Annual Report
- 2011 NB-RDC Annual Report
- 2010 NB-RDC Annual Report
- 2009 NB-RDC Annual Report