2009 World Congress on Privacy, Security, Trust and the Management of e-Business
August 25 – 27, 2009
Saint John,New Brunswick, Canada
Make a submission to Congress 2009
The Congress 2009 submission site is now open.
Submissions are encouraged as long papers (8-12 pages), short papers (4-5 pages). Formatting Instructions:
8.5" x 11" (DOC, PDF, LaTex Formatting Macros )
The paper submission deadline has been extended to April 15th, 2009.
PLEASE NOTE:EasyChair will be moved to a new server on April 18. It will be unavailable for several hours on April 18 and April 19, please inform your theme chair if you are experiencing any difficulties.
We are using the EasyChair conference management system to handle submissions.
Log in with your EasyChair a) Follow the instructions on the “EasyChair Login Page” to obtain an EasyChair account, if you do not have one already. A synopsis with screen shots is given here:
• (1) Fill out the form on the “Obtaining an EasyChair Account” page. [new-account-registration.png]
• (2) You will see the “Application Received” page. [new-account-confirmation.png]
• (3) You will receive an e-mail at the address you provided. E.g. [new-account-confirmation-email.png]
• (4) Select the first link to confirm the registration. You will then see the “Creating an EasyChair Account” page. Enter the requested information into the form. [new-account-confirmation-part2.png]
• (5) You will then see the “Account Created” page. [account_has_been_created.png]
• (6) Now visit the Congress 2009 submission page again athttp://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=congress2009. Now use the login instructions below. b) If you have an EasyChair account login as follows:
• (1) Enter your user name and password on the “EasyChair Login Page.” [logging-in.png]
• (2) Once you have logged in, you will see the “CONGRESS 2009 Login for Your Name” page. [logged_in.png]
c) If you have an EasyChair account, but have forgotten your password, follow the instructions on the “EasyChair Login Page” to retrieve it.
Once you are logged into EasyChair, select “New Submission” from the menu above. [logged_in.png]
You will be taken to the “Select a Track” page. Click on the radio button corresponding to the track to which you wish to submit your paper. Then click the “Continue” button at the bottom. [select_track.png]
You will then see the “New Submission for CONGRESS 2009” page. Enter the required author and correspondence information on this page. Also select the paper you wish to upload using the “Upload paper” control at the bottom of the “New Submission” page. Note: Your file must be in PDF format. Click the “Submit Paper” button when you are ready to upload the paper. [preparing_to_upload.png]