|Who we are
The Autism Research Lab consists of Dr. Barbara D'Entremont and her
students. We are a small research group. Because our group is small,
students are able to develop close working relationships with Dr.
D'Entremont as well as with each other.
What we do
Our research interests primarily centre around individuals with autism
spectrum disorder (ASD) and their families. Topics of interest have
included things such as:
- Effectiveness of early intervention programs for children with ASD
- The relation between play and language in preschool children with ASD
- Quality of life of school-aged children with ASD
- Quality of life and stress of parents of children with ASD
- Hobbies and leisure activities of adults with ASD
- Objective outcomes of adults with ASD