Eighth Annual Conference
on Privacy, Security and Trust
August 17-19, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Paper submission due: April 25, 2010
Notification of acceptance: May 29, 2010
Final manuscripts due: June 26, 2010
Information for Authors
The proceeding of the workshop will be available through IEEE digital library. For instructions to ensure that your paper is IEEE pdf compliant, please refer to IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
Preparing Your Submission
- Prepare the Final Manuscript: Final manuscripts are required to be submitted through EDAS in standard IEEE two-column format. The sample manuscript (pdf, doc, and Latex) in Author Tools contains detailed requirements, and can be used as a visual guide. You have to use US letter template and paper size, and also ensure that all the fonts are embedded in the documents. More information on the IEEE's electronic submission requirement by visiting the following link Frequently Asked Questions about IEEE's electronic submission requirements, and on how to embed all the fonts used in you submission by visiting PDF Specification for IEEE Xplore. Final manuscripts should be up to eight pages in length for long paper and two pages for short papers. PST 2010 will accept Up to 2 additional pages will be allowed in each category with an overlength charge of $100.00 per page.
- Compile the Submission Document: The final manuscript must be submitted in IEEE Xplore-compatible pdf format. PST 2010 authors can compile an IEEE Xplore-compatible pdf using IEEE PDFeXpress. Instructions on the use of PDFeXpress can be viewed here. The Conference ID is PST10x
Please note the letter 'x' at the end of the conference ID.
You can also directly submit your paper to EDAS (without using IEEE PDF eXpress service), as EDAS will preform the same IEEE's electronic submission requirement checks. However, EDAS cannot be used to convert your submission from other formats to a pdf one.
- Submit the Final Manuscript: Camera ready manuscripts will be submitted through EDAS. The submission deadline is June 26, 2010. Submit your final manuscript early! Manuscripts received before the deadline that fail to satisfy the requirements of steps 1) and 2) will be returned to the author for revision. When the deadline passes, manuscripts that fail to satisfy the above requirements will be removed from the Technical Program.
- Submit Copyright Form: Papers cannot be included in the conference proceedings without a completed IEEE Copyright Form. Authors can submit the Copyright Form electronically through EDAS by going to the 'My Papers' tab and clicking the 'c' icon in the Copyright column of your PST 2010 paper.
- Register: Registration information can be viewed here. The registration deadline for Technical Paper Presenters is June 26, 2010. Please note that each accepted paper must be accompanied by a full conference registration.