What Can GGE Graduates Do?
With a B.Sc.E. from our Department you can:
- use advanced positioning and electronic distance and angle instrumentation for precise measurements in industry, engineering, mining, property development, and boundary delimitation projects;
- examine airborne and satellite data using state-of-the-art computerized image analyses for topographic, environmental, and resource monitoring and mapping;
- integrate position, time, and movement into sophisticated transportation, navigation, and management information systems;
- use image technology and computer analysis for industrial, medical, and robotics applications;
- develop software to depict measurements and analyses of the earth's surface, both on land and in the oceans; and
- use your interest in math, science, computers, and the environment to find answers to the questions: what is it? where is it? and how much is there?